Friday, July 11, 2008

Just a few Ramblings

Well, if you've been reading Katie's blog, you know that she and Jay are on vacation with the rest of the family. I miss them terribly. I talked to them last night and they are having a WONDERFUL time (even though some of the adults are getting a little grumpy). ;) I guess I should kind of fill you in on where they are and with whom. Right now they are in Cody, Wyoming. There are 13 of them total. Mom & Dad took ALL of the grand kids with them!! If you think of it, please pray for my mom's sanity! My brother Larry and his wife Sherry and my brother Justin went along with them. Oh, yeah, they are camping too! Primitive camping! (no electricity, running water, etc......) Now you know why I stayed home! They've been white water rafting, horse back riding, mountain climbing and tons of other things. They still have about 2 weeks left! I think I'll be crazy by the time they get back. My house just seems so empty! It's nice to have a day or two to myself, but a WHOLE MONTH is too much! Robert has been very good about entertaining me. He has kept me very busy going places and doing things around here. Megan (my dear sister-in-law) didn't get to go either. She is missing her kids too. Our husbands are going to be at work all day Saturday so I think we're going to get together and go tear up the town. I'll let you know how that goes! God Bless!

1 comment:

Susanna said...

Wish I lived near you-- I'd love to help you "tear up the town"! HA!