Tuesday, December 9, 2008

I'm Back!

Wow! Where do I begin?! I'm terribly sorry it has been soooo long since I've updated. Things have been absolutely crazy for me. In October I went to Ohio to be with my brother, Justin, while he had MAJOR surgery on his leg. The surgery went really well and they have fixed his leg, but the best news is....after the surgery Justin allowed Jesus to fix his heart! He gave his life back to the Lord while lying in the hospital bed. PRAISE THE LORD! The first week in November I went back to Ohio to give my Mom a break from taking care of Justin. He had to have total care for about 2 months. I was only able to help out for one week because of my job.

Thanksgiving was a wonderful time! This has always been one of my favorite holidays! I love the getting together with family, eating and all that without the pressure of wondering if everyone is happy with his/her gift. I love Christmas but it is so commercialized! This year my sisters-in-law and I decided to exchange homemade gifts instead of buying. It has been so much fun doing this. Of course I am sewing mine, but that's the only hint because I don't want them to find out what it is! I have one done and 3 more to go. I don't have that many sisters-in-law, but I'm including Mom and Katie in this. Well, I'll try not to be so long with my next update. God Bless you all!

No comments: